Good news folks – we’ve cooked and launched our newest WordPress Plugin – Layer Shortcodes. Easily Add toggles, tabs, buttons, icon buttons, feature areas, alerts, and more… all with our refined shortcode generator.
Once you’ve successfully downloaded the zipped file, head to your WordPress Dashboard and select “Plugins > Add New > Upload.” Add the zipped file in the field there and click “Upload.” Upon a successful upload, you’ll be prompted to activate the plugin. You’ll then see the shortcode generator button in your WordPress editor.
All buttons have the option of either rounded or straight corners, a selection of usable colors, theme specific styling, plus pick your own color using the provided color picker in the shortcode generator. Available in small, medium and large sizes.
A wide range of icons from both Icon Dock and Fontello meaning you have both graphical and retina ready (HiDPI) scalable icons at your disposal.
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Service ?
- 40+ Best Lawyer WordPress Themes For Private Attorneys & Law Firms in 2018
- 150+ Best Real Estate WordPress Themes for March 2018
- 150+ Best WordPress Blog Themes For Personal, Fashion, Travel, Lifestyle And More
- 150+ Best WordPress Themes for Business in 2018 for Startups and Corporate Companies
- 150+ Best Portfolio WordPress Themes to Showcase Your Work
- 90+ Best Restaurant WordPress Themes to Create a Responsive Restaurant Website in April 2018
- 30+ Best Wiki WordPress Themes to Create Wiki, FAQ & Support Centers
- 95+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes Powered by WooCommerce
- 82+ Best Photography WordPress Themes For Professional and Hobby Photographers in March 2018
- 80+ Best Wedding WordPress Themes for Marriage and Wedding Planners in March 2018
You have the most usable columns in this plugin, and they are responsive, which means they go from multi-column to single column on smaller screens without you having to do anything.
Get your quotes to stand out in your posts with either a left or right pull quote option. Available in 7 default color settings or choose your own to match your website using the built-in color picker.
Easy to setup and use, you can have as many toggles as you wish, with or without an icon before the header and either open or closed on load.
Accordions can be a great way of presenting a lot of information in a small space and with these easy to setup accordions you can even choose an icon for each accordion heading, and choose which ones to have open or closed on page load.
Tabs are another great way to present lots of information – add your heading and your content for each tab easily with this plugin.
Grab your users attention by using the easy to create alert boxes shortcode. With 5 default color options, plus your own color choice from the color picker you even get to choose from hundreds of icons if you wish!
With our shortcode plugin simply copy the entire URL from Youtube or Vimeo and place in the space provided and the code does the rest. We wrap the URL in a truly responsive solution to look gorgeous on any screen resolution.
Add a Google map to your content easily by entering your Long. and Lat. coordinates (link supplied to get this). With settings for width and height plus your text window.
Don’t hesitate, just grab it and don’t forget to let us know your thoughts or Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.Download Plugin