In this article you will find a really professional video resource to learn how to clip a subject from it’s background using Adobe Photoshop. This kind of task is an important aspect of the everyday life of almost any graphic designer out there.From day to day you really often get asked to cut things out on images but also on your everyday needs. With this step by step guide with detailed instructions you will be able to use popular tools to cut out almost any type of portrait or element of an image.
Most of the time the pen tool is the go-to tool to do it but you can also use for hair , fine details or fur.
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.
You may also like:
- 90+ Best Instagram Post Templates PSD
- 62+ Free Letterhead Templates in PSD MS Word and PDF Format
- 42+ Best T-Shirt Mockup Templates – Free PSD Download
- 50+ Truck Mockup PSD For Trucks Branding – Free & Premium Downloads
- 45+ Car Mockup PSD For Cars Branding & Wrapping
- 34+ Free PSD Poster Mockup Templates for Designers
- 42+ Free magazine Mockup PSD Templates – Free Download
- 100+ Best PSD Flyer Mockup Designs – Free & Premium Downloads
- 100+ Best CD DVD Mockups PSD for your Album Artwork Designs