In this article you will find a really professional video resource to learn how to create the famous duotone photo effect using Adobe Photoshop. This look has become popular due to it’s massive use in Spotify’s advertising campaigns and in their whole branding. With this step by step guide with detailed instructions you will be able to reproduce this effect with almost any type of portrait or image.
Most of the work is done using a gradient map but the finishing touches need some tweaks to achieve a perfect result.
You can also check out the previous article about How to Create a Realistic Paint Text Effect in Photoshop.
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Service ?
- 40+ Best Lawyer WordPress Themes For Private Attorneys & Law Firms in 2018
- 150+ Best Real Estate WordPress Themes for March 2018
- 150+ Best WordPress Blog Themes For Personal, Fashion, Travel, Lifestyle And More
- 150+ Best WordPress Themes for Business in 2018 for Startups and Corporate Companies
- 150+ Best Portfolio WordPress Themes to Showcase Your Work
- 90+ Best Restaurant WordPress Themes to Create a Responsive Restaurant Website in April 2018
- 30+ Best Wiki WordPress Themes to Create Wiki, FAQ & Support Centers
- 95+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes Powered by WooCommerce
- 82+ Best Photography WordPress Themes For Professional and Hobby Photographers in March 2018
- 80+ Best Wedding WordPress Themes for Marriage and Wedding Planners in March 2018