In this article you will find a really professional video resource to learn how to create the famous duotone photo effect using Adobe Photoshop. This look has become popular due to it’s massive use in Spotify’s advertising campaigns and in their whole branding. With this step by step guide with detailed instructions you will be able to reproduce this effect with almost any type of portrait or image.
Most of the work is done using a gradient map but the finishing touches need some tweaks to achieve a perfect result.
You can also check out the previous article about How to Create a Realistic Paint Text Effect in Photoshop.
You may also like:
- 90+ Best Instagram Post Templates PSD
- 60+ Best Envelope Mockup Templates Collection
- 85+ Themes for Google Slides
- 45+ Mug Mockups & Mug Templates
- 30+ Best Perspective Website Mockups in PSD
- 63+ Instagram Stories Templates to Download
- 62+ Free Letterhead Templates in PSD MS Word and PDF Format
- 42+ Best T-Shirt Mockup Templates – Free PSD Download
- 50+ Truck Mockup PSD For Trucks Branding – Free & Premium Downloads
- 45+ Car Mockup PSD For Cars Branding & Wrapping
- 34+ Free PSD Poster Mockup Templates for Designers
- 42+ Free magazine Mockup PSD Templates – Free Download
- 100+ Best PSD Flyer Mockup Designs – Free & Premium Downloads
- 100+ Best CD DVD Mockups PSD for your Album Artwork Designs
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.