“How can I find my wordpress admin log in url ?”. When you are creating a blog on WordPress you may sometimes feel stuck with this question. Beginners are often experiencing hard times finding how to get to wordpress admin page. In this article, we will show you how to log into wordpress dashboard.
Why do you need to log into wordpress dashboard ?
The WordPress log in page is the interface between the Frontend of your website and the backoffice dashboard of your site also known as the WordPress admin dashboard. Once you log into WordPress, you can create new posts, add new pages, change your design, add plugins, etc.
How to get into wordpress admin ?
If you have a standard WordPress install with a good web hosting provider, all you have to do is to add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site URL in your address bar.
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Service ?
- 40+ Best Lawyer WordPress Themes For Private Attorneys & Law Firms in 2018
- 150+ Best Real Estate WordPress Themes for March 2018
- 150+ Best WordPress Blog Themes For Personal, Fashion, Travel, Lifestyle And More
- 150+ Best WordPress Themes for Business in 2018 for Startups and Corporate Companies
- 150+ Best Portfolio WordPress Themes to Showcase Your Work
- 90+ Best Restaurant WordPress Themes to Create a Responsive Restaurant Website in April 2018
- 30+ Best Wiki WordPress Themes to Create Wiki, FAQ & Support Centers
- 95+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes Powered by WooCommerce
- 82+ Best Photography WordPress Themes For Professional and Hobby Photographers in March 2018
- 80+ Best Wedding WordPress Themes for Marriage and Wedding Planners in March 2018
These two URLs will send you directly to the WordPress login page. If you’re experiencing some issues with your WordPress login url then you can have an access to the WordPress login page by visiting this URL:
If somehow you’ve choosed to install WordPress in a subdirectory like /wordpress/, you will have to get to your WordPress blog login page like this:
www.mywebsite.com/wordpress/login/ www.mywebsite.com/wordpress/wp-login.php Once you are logged in, you will be send to the WordPress admin area of your blog.
You can directly access your admin area by entering the website URL like this:
By entering this URL, if you were previously logged in, and if your session is still alive then you will be redirected to the WordPress dashboard. If your session has expired, then you will be redirected to the WordPress sign in page.
How to add a WordPress login form in the sidebar ?
If you are managing a WordPress website with multiple users, the WordPress login form should be added in your sidebar.
We highly recommend you to use the Sidebar Login plugin to do so.
Use Remember Me to get automatically logged into WordPress
When you are on the login page, you can find a little checkbox title “Remember me”. If you check it before entering your credentials it will allow you to access the admin dashboard of your WordPress blog without login next time you visit your blog. This setting depends on your cookie settings and can work during several subsequent days.
If you always forget to check the ‘Remember me’ option on login, then you can install Always Remember Me plugin. This plugin automatically checks the remember me checkbox every time you login to WordPress.
We hope You find your way to the WordPress admin panel through this article.