In this post you will find a great video resource to learn how to create a realistic dripping paint text effect using Adobe Photoshop. With this step by step guide with detailed instructions you will be able to reproduce this effect with almost any type of text.
To achieve this effect you don’t need to be an expert, even beginners can come up with the same result. The font used is Belinda font, a premium font however you can also do it with a free script font.
Pexels free photo download link: https://www.pexels.com/photo/light-se…
You may also like:
- 90+ Best Instagram Post Templates PSD
- 85+ Themes for Google Slides
- 30+ Best Perspective Website Mockups in PSD
- 63+ Instagram Stories Templates to Download
- 46+ Youtube Channel Art Template PSD For Designing the Perfect YouTube Channel
- 60 Creative CV / Resumes Templates for your Inspiration
- 62+ Free Letterhead Templates in PSD MS Word and PDF Format
- 42+ Best T-Shirt Mockup Templates – Free PSD Download
- 50+ Truck Mockup PSD For Trucks Branding – Free & Premium Downloads
- 45+ Car Mockup PSD For Cars Branding & Wrapping
- 34+ Free PSD Poster Mockup Templates for Designers
- 42+ Free magazine Mockup PSD Templates – Free Download
- 100+ Best PSD Flyer Mockup Designs – Free & Premium Downloads
- 100+ Best CD DVD Mockups PSD for your Album Artwork Designs
You can also check out the previous article about How to Create a Realistic Money Effect in Photoshop.
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.