In this post you will find a great video resource to help you create a realistic neon text effect using Adobe Photoshop. First by creating a dark nightly background and then adding a text with a neon font to finally a glowing text effect. To achieve this realistic neon look you will learn how to add a cord to the overall design.
You can also check out the previous article about How to Create a Pencil Sketch Drawing Effect in Photoshop.
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.
You may also like:
- 90+ Best Instagram Post Templates PSD
- 60+ Best Envelope Mockup Templates Collection
- 85+ Themes for Google Slides
- 45+ Mug Mockups & Mug Templates
- 30+ Best Perspective Website Mockups in PSD
- 63+ Instagram Stories Templates to Download
- 62+ Free Letterhead Templates in PSD MS Word and PDF Format
- 42+ Best T-Shirt Mockup Templates – Free PSD Download
- 50+ Truck Mockup PSD For Trucks Branding – Free & Premium Downloads
- 45+ Car Mockup PSD For Cars Branding & Wrapping
- 34+ Free PSD Poster Mockup Templates for Designers
- 42+ Free magazine Mockup PSD Templates – Free Download
- 100+ Best PSD Flyer Mockup Designs – Free & Premium Downloads
- 100+ Best CD DVD Mockups PSD for your Album Artwork Designs