In this article you will find a great video resource to learn how to create a double exposure photo effect using Adobe Photoshop. With this step by step guide with detailed instructions you will be able to reproduce this effect with almost any type of image.
You may have already came across the double exposure photo effect recently. This technique consists in blending two pictures into one to achieve a similar look to the multiple technique used by Photographers, where two photographs are exposed onto the same film to blend two images together.
You can also check out the previous article about How to Create a Realistic Neon Text Effect in Photoshop.
You may also like:
- 95+ Best Adobe Xd ui kits
- 60+ Invitation & Greeting Card Mockup Designs
- 90+ Best Instagram Post Templates PSD
- 60+ Best Envelope Mockup Templates Collection
- 85+ Themes for Google Slides
- 45+ Mug Mockups & Mug Templates
- 30+ Best Perspective Website Mockups in PSD
- 63+ Instagram Stories Templates to Download
- 62+ Free Letterhead Templates in PSD MS Word and PDF Format
- 42+ Best T-Shirt Mockup Templates – Free PSD Download
- 50+ Truck Mockup PSD For Trucks Branding – Free & Premium Downloads
- 45+ Car Mockup PSD For Cars Branding & Wrapping
- 34+ Free PSD Poster Mockup Templates for Designers
- 42+ Free magazine Mockup PSD Templates – Free Download
- 100+ Best PSD Flyer Mockup Designs – Free & Premium Downloads
- 100+ Best CD DVD Mockups PSD for your Album Artwork Designs
- 22+ Best Beer Bottle Mockups
Over 2,000 people are receiving exclusive Layerbag-related content from our monthly newsletter. Don’t miss out, subscribe here.