If you own or run a digital product or even a real life product, you should know the importance of providing high quality customer support. To do so the best way is to create a dedicater customer support website to meet your customers needs and keep them satisfied.
As if being a specific type of website, support websites and knowledge bases have some very specific requirements. They often need a search system, user registration, a forum, FAQ template etc…
One solution to do this is to use a custom premade WordPress theme for this purpose. In these WordPress website templates you will find custom page templates designed to inform your customers.
In today’s post, we will introduce you to 30 and more of the best WordPress wiki themes that you can use to create a knowledge base for your website in mere minutes !
And don’t forget: stay focused and keep creating !
You may also like:
- How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Service ?
- 40+ Best Lawyer WordPress Themes For Private Attorneys & Law Firms in 2018
- 150+ Best Real Estate WordPress Themes for March 2018
- 150+ Best WordPress Blog Themes For Personal, Fashion, Travel, Lifestyle And More
- 150+ Best WordPress Themes for Business in 2018 for Startups and Corporate Companies
- 150+ Best Portfolio WordPress Themes to Showcase Your Work
- 90+ Best Restaurant WordPress Themes to Create a Responsive Restaurant Website in April 2018
- 30+ Best Wiki WordPress Themes to Create Wiki, FAQ & Support Centers
- 95+ Best eCommerce WordPress Themes Powered by WooCommerce
- 82+ Best Photography WordPress Themes For Professional and Hobby Photographers in March 2018
- 80+ Best Wedding WordPress Themes for Marriage and Wedding Planners in March 2018
The best Knowledge Base & Wiki WordPress Themes in May 2020