Apple has launched an all new generation of iPhones today iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. Here is a sum up of all you need to know. They also unveiled the iPhone XR, find out more about it here.
- Both models include Apple’s new six-core A12 Bionic processor.
- Better dynamic range, wider stereo sound from the speakers, and speed increases to Face ID.
- Water resistance has been improved on both models.
- The iPhone XS has a screen size of 5.8-inches.
- The iPhone XS Max has a huge screen size of 6.6-inches.
- Both phone cameras still have 12-megapixel, however, improvements have been made.
- Apple is introducing a new method called “Smart HDR”, which is basically normal HDR, just with more images stitched together.
- You can now manually control background blur with a slider in post-production.
- Dual SIM support so you are now able to use more than one plan.
- The XS gets an estimated 30 additional minutes of battery life and the XS Max gets an additional hour and a half.
- The phones will both come in three capacities: 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB.
- The 64GB configuration of the XS will sell for $999, the same as the iPhone X, and the 64GB XS Max will sell for $1,099.
- Preorders start Friday, with the phones shipping out September 21st.
- Both models will come in a choice of Gold, Silver, or Space Gray.
Also you can find some pictures below.